Why choose home grown?
Australia has been called the lucky country for generations.
Rich fertile soil, temperate climates and the dedication of local farmers, make the quality of Australian amongst the best in
In recent years, the Australian government and various industry groups have invested in land care and sustainable farm practices to ensure:
- The integrity, safety and sustainability of our soils, maintaining our pristine growing environments;
- Clean, well prepared fruit and vegetables safe from microbiological contaminants including animals, insects, soil manures, water and pesticide residues;
- Freshness testing with full traceability back to our farms;
- Faster from farm to table which ensures you get only the freshest, best tasting produce.
All of this results in world-class taste and freshness. Rosella is proud to be supporting Australia in three key ways:
- Using Australian Grown ingredients;
- Being Australian Made, ensuring all production is kept in Australia;
- Being Australian Owned, ensuring jobs and profits stay here in Australia.
We support Australia because we’re Australian Grown
By using core ingredients grown in Australia, including regional Victoria’s most pristine tomato growing areas, we are backing Australian farmers and ensuring they can keep producing the best tasting, highest quality produce.
We support Australia because we’re Australian Made
By making Rosella products right here in Australia, we are creating jobs in our factories. It is hard-working Australians who are mixing the Rosella sauces and canning the Rosella soups in factories across the country. Rosella sauces are bottled in Victoria and our soups are canned in South Australia.
We support Australia because we’re Australian Owned
As an Australian Owned company we are generating wealth for Australia that stays in Australia. We are creating jobsfor factory workers, helping farmers grow, building supply chains for other local companies and creating opportunities for staff Rosella directly employs.